Begin your learning journey with TLC Learning.
Here are the steps leading to your new career
To enrol in a course of study at TLC Learning, you will need to contact our head office in Melbourne. Our representative will arrange an enrolment session and:
- Conduct a Pre-training Review and Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) assessment and provide you with a feedback
- Discuss entry requirements of the course you are applying to enrol in
- Discuss your learning requirements
- Provide you with information about course fees and any administration/resources fees (where applicable)
- Discuss information about work-placement (where applicable)
The purpose of the enrolment session is to assist with determining your eligibility and to identify your learning support needs.
Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee your entry into this course.
TLC Learning is committed to the enrolment when the organisation has the capacity to deliver the course for which you are enrolling and where you:
- are 18 years or above at the time of course commencement
- have met the entry requirements for the relevant course
- have completed and signed a comprehensive Enrolment Form
- have provided all supporting information/documentation (where applicable)
- have understood and agreed to the TLC Learning’s policies, procedures and code of conduct
- have paid the prescribed fees as per approved payment plan
TLC Learning does not guarantee that:
i) a learner will successfully complete a training product on its scope of registration, or
ii) a learner will obtain a particular employment outcome where this is outside the control of the RTO.